random craps...that is my life รำพึงรำพัน กระแสความคิดของปัจเจกชนบนโลกใบใหญ่

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Little (and Not-So-Little) Devils from the Deep Sea

I saw this photo books by Claire Nouvian in Cabot Science Library. This is too awesome to keep them exclusively
to myself and I so want to see these cute creatures in live action. So jealous of those marine biologist out there who get to study these world wonders! My favorite is the Dumbo Octopus, which is so adorable. But the jellyfish thing that is the first picture is said to have size 1m in diameter. Creeps me out!

Some photos are online. Check out:

http://www.press.uchicago.edu/books/nouvian/nouvian_gallery.html

(I want to post some of them here but not sure about the copyright issue, but lot of thanks to whoever made them available online)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home