random craps...that is my life รำพึงรำพัน กระแสความคิดของปัจเจกชนบนโลกใบใหญ่

Monday, December 17, 2007

Insomniac

Hmmm...couldn't fall asleep tonight. probably as a result of pulling too many all-nighters in the past few days studying for my finals. Too bad I tend to be a night type when it comes to working out math-physics problems (+.+)zzzz ...two more days

this weekend, I found many interesting thai sites/blogs, though. one is for a popular science book with really edgy, funny writing style. just notice lately that many young thai bloggers are posting science knowledge in language digestible/entertaining for laypersons.
โลกจิต : http://www.wit-view.com/lokjit/

also another work by my awesome friend which I belatedly realized was nominated for SEAWRITE literaty award in 2006
เด็กกำพร้าแห่งสรวงสวรรค์ - ภาณุ ตรัยเวช
(click for a review in Thai)


again, borne in me a new inspiration...

but got to go now, my roommate just walked in to sleep in his bed...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home