random craps...that is my life รำพึงรำพัน กระแสความคิดของปัจเจกชนบนโลกใบใหญ่

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Winter Break 2007

Click on the slides to see images with greater details.



At the dawn of my winter break, starting with Patty at lunch on Wed 20 my last day of final exams, and "the rising moon and the crane" at the construction site of the new nanotech lab facility near my office in Berkeley. Then the winter street fair on Telegraph Ave that evening. On Xmas eve, I flew to San Diego to see Betsy. I spent the first day with Yhew and Teay at UCSD: an impressive architecture of the Salk Institute (Yhew's office) overseeing the Pacific, and then the Tree-library. On Chirstmas, Betsy gave me a tour around USD's beautiful campus (and also the Christmas tree at night). The next day, Betsy drove me to Pacific Beach near Point Loma; we looked at rocks and wave crashing on them (the photos are set in continuous series). Then on Friday, she took me to the renowned, San Diego Zoo, and sequences of cute animals as a result.



Second Album:

Beginning from around USD where I stayed, overlooking a canyon. Then saturday afternoon (12-29-07) in Balboa Public park. Then on Sunday, a bit around the campus (its new science building) to Ocean beach on the last day (12-30-2007) with Betsy. The last three shots was taken in San Francisco on New Year's Eve, when I strolled along Market St. from west into downtown. The rainbow flag is the landmark of the queer city Castro.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, you are active as before.
Please take me there when I visit west coast (^^)

10:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home