random craps...that is my life รำพึงรำพัน กระแสความคิดของปัจเจกชนบนโลกใบใหญ่

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Photoholic

Ok, I was away from blogging for a couple weeks despite winter break; what I have been doing? Obviously, I still have to go to work, was posting articles in thai about quantum physics at vcharkarn.com (hard to believe there are not many physics resources in Thai language. what a shame.), had some recreational trips and parties on weekends. I'm also back to kendo and hopefully will get back in shape soon. My life in the US is freaking intense!

And yes, the ceramics I made in Onomichi during summer have just arrived! (My first ones ever!) thanks Sato-kun for this new year present! i have been eating and drinking from it since =)

This time I have something for you my blog reader other than just ranting. Check out these photos from a trip to Golden Gate Park and Ocean beach in San Francisco with Thomas the postdoc (who's 'enjoying his good time' in the US.) I'm feeling like starting making fun of him on this blog, hopefully without risking my grad school career. [forgive me, please!]




I think I made some really proud shots this time, also thanks to the oil leakage from a Chinese ship over New Year that has made the beach much shinier. Hope I'm not the only one to take advantage of this environmental destruction.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home