random craps...that is my life รำพึงรำพัน กระแสความคิดของปัจเจกชนบนโลกใบใหญ่

Friday, May 25, 2007

Done for my last finals...and undergrad (T_T )/~

Just finished my last final on Stochastic class half and hour ago. Kind of screwed it up owing to my understudy. I think it's curved because the instructor is over-conscious about "being fair," i mean competition-wise. But that's fine... It kind of frustrated me that I knew I could do all of the problems if I were allowed to open the textbook.

Anyway, I'm more glad that I'm suddenly done, though unofficially, with my undergraduate years at Harvard. Now I think it's time to ponder the past and the future and also how to make the transition (get prepared to move and start my life at Berkeley). I haven't really given much thought about my harvard experience; oh well, I have a premonition that these coming days up to commencement I may have too much time for that. One thing I feel unfortunate is that my parents are not coming to celebrate and to see this integral part of my life in the past four years. My dad isn't so interested and it probably costs him too much to come. Not that I would enjoy the commencement better had they come, but i just want my parents to go out and see what is going on in the world apart from their own.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home