random craps...that is my life รำพึงรำพัน กระแสความคิดของปัจเจกชนบนโลกใบใหญ่

Saturday, January 19, 2008

日本語 or ไทย or English

So i've been debating if i should start writing some entries in Thai and Japanese again on this blog? Seems like english is the only common language that all my readers can understand.
Writing non-English definitely gives me a good practice (I can assure you, my Japanese writing/speaking has turned awful by now, while my Thai writing not much better in the first place)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger nz said...

Writing in English make (almost) everyone in this world understand. You can spread your culture, but you may lost your language.
Remember that language is the part of culture, and culture is the part of language.

One reason that I keep writing in Thai is to conserve both language and culture.

11:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home